Business Mathematics focuses on transforming learning and teaching math into its simplest form by adopting “learning by application” approach. The book is refreshingly different in its approach, and endeavors to motivate student to learn the concept and apply them in real-life situations. It is purposely designed for the undergraduate students of management and commerce and covers wide range of syllabuses of different universities offering this course.
Table of Content
- Indices and Logarithm
- Quadratic Equation
- Complex numbers
- Set, Relations and Function
- Profit–Loss, Discount, Commission and Brokerage
- Simple Interest, Average Due Dates and Rebate on Bills Discounted
- Compound Interest and Depression
- Limit and Continuity
- Different Calculus (Derivative)
- Integral Calculus (Indefinite and Definite Integration)
- Application of Calculus
- Straight Line
- Straight lines
- Matrix Algebra
- Binominal Expansion
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Sequence and Series
- Each topic explained in the simplest manner with the help of step-by-step illustration and solved example.
- Chapters include:
- More than 900 solved problems
- More than 2300 unsolved problems
- Graphical presentations and figures to support argument, reinforce logic and to boost up visual memory.
- Similar concepts and chapters grouped together to ensure clarity in understanding.